Have Passion For Teaching?
Apply To Learn and Publish Your Courses Online With Bigbook Education
Online teaching is the process of educating others via the internet. Various methods can be used, such as pre-recorded video courses, one-on-one video calls, group video calls, and webinars. You can start teaching from any location (home, coffee shop, co-working space) and enroll students from various backgrounds and geographical areas.
Virtually any topic or skill can be taught online, but popular subjects include income skills, programming, maths, sciences, and business. If you want to publish your courses online. Join Us. We offer the Fairest Deal in Nepal.
How to become a teacher
Becoming a BigBook Instructor is easy and hassle-free. Apply today, it's free, and learn to make e-courses.
Quick Teachers Registration
Steps to follow:
(1) Only Teach what you are confident of and what you know best.
(2) Teach to the point and avoid unnecessary explanations. Keep your content precise.
(3) While using graphics in your content, use decent graphics keeping in mind that students from all levels might join your courses.
(4) For health/Sex education-related content, nude graphics are allowed but require the admin's prior approval and inspections of graphics intended to use.
(5) Do not ask for any hidden fees from students that are registered with us for your courses that are published on our platform.
(6) Be honest and apply every discipline behavior that is required to be a responsible Instructor. Thank You! Happy Teaching Online, Cheers!